Privacy and Cookie Statement MaisonHelise
Privacy-sensitive data or personal data is processed via the website www.maisonhelise.nl, part of MaisonHelise. MaisonHelise considers careful handling of personal data of great importance. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us.
In our processing we adhere to the requirements of the privacy law. That means, among other things, that we:
- State clearly for which purposes we process personal data. We do this through this privacy and cookie statement;
- Try to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- First ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and that also demands of parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your right to offer, correct or delete your personal data on your request.
We process different data for different purposes. MaisonHelise is responsible for the processing. In this privacy and cookie statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose we do that. We recommend that you carefully read this statement.
This privacy and cookie statement was last amended on 3 March 2019.
Purposes of processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing quotes without obligation regarding the services you request via the website;
- Giving access to your account on our website, if you have created an account;
- Sending the newsletter, if you have registered for it;
Use of personal data
By using our website you leave certain information with us. That may be personal data. We only store and use the personal data that is provided directly by you or for which it is clear that it is provided to us for processing. We will not use the personal data for other purposes unless you have given your prior consent. This concerns the following information:
- E-mail address;
- Address data;
- Phone number;
- Bank account number
The data that you provide to us will not be kept longer than necessary to deliver the service you requested. We may, if you have given your consent, contact you by e-mail for commercial purposes.
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us via
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
MaisonHelise processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
- Offer you the opportunity to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- MaisonHelise analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences.
Automated decision making
MaisonHelise does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that may have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (such as a MaisonHelise employee) among them.
How long we keep personal data
If you fill in a contact or registration form on the website, or send us an e-mail, the data you send to us will be kept for as long as the nature of the form or the content of your e-mail requires for the full Answering and handling thereof.
Distribution to third parties
We will not provide your personal data to others unless this is necessary in the context of our services or when this is required by law.
Cookies are used on our website. A cookie is a simple file that is sent along with pages from this website and is stored or read by your browser on the hard drive of your computer.
We use Google Analytics to measure and analyze visitor behavior. To guarantee privacy, Google Analytics is privacy-friendly.
- A processor agreement has been concluded with Google.
- Anonymize IP is used.
- The 'share data' option is off.
- The User IDs feature is not enabled.
- No use is made of other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies.
- Data retention for users and events is set to 26 months. After that period, the data collected at Google Analytics is automatically deleted.
Despite all the measures taken, if you do not want us to track your behavior anonymously, there is an opt-out option. Google has developed a special Add-On for Chrome that you can install in the browser. This Add-On prevents the Google Analytics tracking code from sending information to Google. Download the Google Analytics Opt-Out Add-On here.
We take security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. In particular, we take the following measures:
- Logical access control, using passwords;
- Security of network connections via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology;
- Purposeful access restrictions;
- Control of assigned powers.
Third party websites
This statement does not apply to third-party websites that are linked to our website through links. We are not responsible for the way in which third parties handle your data. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of these websites before using these websites.
Changes to this privacy and cookie statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this statement. Changes will be published on this website and we will keep old versions available. It is advisable to consult this statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the righmaisont to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by MaisonHelise and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to
If you have questions about your privacy and our privacy and cookie statement, you can ask them through via